F2PY Talks and General Publicity
- P. Peterson.
The G3 F2PY for connecting Python and Fortran 90 programs.
In Software Issues in Computational Science and Engineering,
Uppsala University, Sweden, August 15-16, 2007. SLIDES
- P. Peterson. Building user-friendly interfaces to high-quality Fortran libraries.
In SIAM Conference on Computational Science & Engineering,
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, Orlando, Florida, USA, February 12--15 2005.
- PythonThreads interview with Pearu Peterson.
December 28, 2006.
- Pearu blog: f2py history and future, July 24, 2006
F2PY Tutorials and Examples
- July 9, 1999: f2py.py - Fortran to Python Interface Generator (FPIG).
- January 22, 2000: f2py2e - Fortran to Python Interface Generator, 2nd edition.
- July 19, 2007: numpy.f2py - f2py2e moved to NumPy project. This is current stable code of f2py.
- : numpy.f2py.lib - The 3rd generation of F2PY. fparser started. Now removed from numpy SVN.
- : g3 f2py in Launchbad - The 3rd generation of F2PY. Experimental srcgen and exten packages started.
- May 14, 2009: g3 f2py in Google Code - The F2PY Project. Continued development of fparser.